World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY HR provides Human Resources consulting services to new and established companies in Australia and Indonesia. Verity HR has a team of consultants that partner with clients to deliver Specialist and Generalist HR Management. Our team of specialists with over a decade’s experience in Mining, Engineering, Manufacturing, Architecture, Oil & Gas and Energy & Water pride themselves on providing exceptional service to clients nationally and internationally. Verity HR also provides Employment Services for individuals looking to create new employment opportunities and maximize their current employment situation within the Resources Industry.
Follow us on:
Business Development (Marketing Assistant)
- Highly responsible to achieve the new Business and or Clients.
- As the Client Contact and manage overall activities related to Recruitment and or Outsourcing Management.
- Manage company’s advertising tools and activities.
- Conduct market research and identifying Prospective Clients.
- Support Consultants in dealing with Clients.
- Plan Business and Marketing Strategies with Management.
- Manage the activities of Electronic Footprints that includes Company Websites, Industry Blogs, Directories, Social Media, etc.
- Represent the company and attend networking events.
- Maintain and develop liaison with the client with respect to do admin and follow up on payments / tax documents etc.
- Report directly to the Country Manager and working with Consultant as the partners.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business/Management, Marketing, PR/Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in field of Communication/Marketing/PR/Business Development or related industry.
- Strong skill in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point) and good knowledge of Social Media applications.
- Indonesian nationality with an overseas degree or working experience in multinational company.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required for this position.
- Advanced skill in English Language (written and spoken).
- Good networking skills.
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Good planning, time management and organization skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Some experience in crisis management and brand management will be useful.
- Creative, dynamic, proactive and eager to learn.
- Strong company focus.
- High moral standards and ethics.
- Challenging career.
- Negotiable attractive remuneration.
- Opportunity working in multidiscipline and global company.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Engineer (Ref No. 1392)
Sulawesi Utara, Sumatera Utara
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering. =
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of working experience, preferably from gold mining industry.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- Willing to be placed in a remote area with roster working system.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: email@example.com
Sekian Info "Lowongan Kerja PT Verity HR" yang dapat kami sampaikan untuk anda. Semoga dapat membatu anda dalam mencari Informasi Lowongan Kerja di profesi yang anda inginkan untuk Lowongan Kerja Juli 2013...