PT Tunas Talenta Indonesia
Tunas Consulting is an executive search company.
We focus on deployment and development of talented Human Resources to fill all strategic positions in your company.
A global FMCG company in Indonesia with main business in Trade&Agricultural
Human Resources Manager
Dumai (Riau), Medan (Sumatera Utara), Papua, Tangerang (Banten)
- The Human Resources Manager has overall responsibility for all HR related functions with interaction to all company team members. The responsibilities cover: recruitment, compensation & benefits, training &development, industrial relations, HR policy & SOP, HSE, Code of Conduct, and compliance with HR laws and regulations.
- Age maximum 45 yrs old.
- Graduated in Psychology, Law or Management
- 5 years working experience in HR functions from multinational company
- Goodknowledge in Labor Regulation, Industrial Relations, etc
- English proficiency ( Oral & Written )
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Excellent leadershipand team building
- Computer literate
Our client offers competitive remuneration package and career development
Forward your CV in docs format to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please state your preferred location in CV)
Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd (APRIL)
APICAL (www.apicalgroup.com) is the downstream business of Asian Agri Group (www.asianagri.com), a key member of PT. Royal Golden Eagle (RGE) Indonesia (www.rgei.com). APICAL has strong refinery operations in Indonesia and China. A leading player in the palm oil industry, it is an integrated consumer products manufacturer with a range of vegetable oil-based value-add products including cooking oil, margarine, shortening, frying fat, and biodiesel.
APICAL’s refineries are located in Jakarta Utara (KBN Marunda) with a capacity of 1,000 MT/day, Dumai (Riau – Sumatera) with a capacity of 6,400 MT/day, Tanjung Balai (Sumatera) with a capacity 325 MT/day. Bulking tank sites are located at Padang (Sumatera), Bagendang (Central Kalimantan) and Semarang (Central Java).
Due to our business expansion, we are offering career opportunities to qualified candidates:
Maintenance Superintendent (Power Plant)
Riau - Dumai
- Develop and implementpreventive maintenance programs that will aid in meeting the required production rates, using the approved budget and resources.To provide well maintained fully functioning plant
- Responsible to monitor and develop the maintenance programs in his area.
- Plan Maintenance work for his area using online maintenance systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Mechanical or Electrical.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Power Plant Maintenance, preferably from Palm oil Refinery.
- Knowledge in Power Engineering.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dumai.
Optimization of plant operation in to cut down cost of production
If you are interested to join us, please submit your CV soon to :
Sekian Info "Lowongan Kerja Dumai" yang dapat kami sampaikan untuk anda. Semoga dapat membatu anda dalam mencari Informasi Lowongan Kerja Dumai dan sekitarnya untuk Lowongan Kerja Juli 2013...